A Message from Lee:
While we have endeavored to provide complete, in-depth information about our products on our Web Site, we cannot possibly answer every question on the subjects of harmonica and and harmonica playing. Below we have provided a list of links for those who are interested in the further exploration of these subjects. Also, in the event that you are unable to locate a retail outlet in your area that carries our products, we have provided a list of places on the net where our harmonicas are available for direct purchase.
- Excellent site for learning to play harmonica.
- A great resource to learn more about playing the harmonica.
- Blue Barry Faust's "Beginner Blues Harmonica" instructional CD is very friendly, helpful and easy to use. Includes a 20 page booklet, 48 tracks, and 12 minutes of blues backup.
- A site devoted to the history and lore of the Blues Harmonica. Features a large list of harmonica and blues related links, as well as a virtual harmonica museum.
- An incredible wealth of information about the diatonic harmonica.
- The official site for the French harmonica club and International Harmonica Organization and their publication, "Echoes".
- The most complete links site to everything harmonica on the web.
- This internet discussion group covers just about everything anyone would ever want to know about even the most esoteric aspects of harmonica playing. The knowledgeable members of this group are able to answer almost any question related to the subject of harmonica playing.
- An international publication dedicated to the advancement of harmonica education.
- David Barrett's harmonica workshops for harmonica players of all skill levels, are held in major cities of the world. David is an accomplished musician, master harmonica instructor and prolific author. His numerous harmonica instruction books are available through Mel Bay Co.
- David's Barrett's instructional books and materials are some of the most comprehensive and in-depth on the market. They include books, CD's, video tapes internet lessons and home correspondence for players of all skill levels.
- The Harmonica Masterclass Vintage Collection showcases vintage microphones and amplifiers and includes extensive information and background about harmonicas and artists.
- School of the Blues - Fly in private lessons for all blues instruments in San Jose, California.
HARMONICA INFORMATION PUBLICATION
- HIP - the Harmonica Information Publication, features instruction for the diatonic and chromatic, harmonica sources, gigs and workshops.
Editor: Winslow Yerxa
- Harmonica instruction books and tapes. Author Jon Gindick's approach is very entertaining and user-friendly.
- Instruction books, publications & musical products.
- The only National Harmonica Club in Britain. Their publication, "Harmonica World", is printed six times a year.
- Harmonica Technician at www.customharmonicas.com
- The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica. SPAH is an all volunteer, non-profit organization that hosts an annual convention and publishes a quarterly magazine, "Harmonica Happenings". This site lists harmonica related gigs and events, links to industry resources and player web sites.
COMMERCIAL WEB SITES OFFERING LEE OSKAR HARMONICAS
- Harmonicas Direct (UK / England)
Lee Oskar's recordings can be purchased on the web at: www.amazon.com